Teaching Workable Solutions for Environmental Issues: Education for Sustainability
Veranstaltung des Pädagogischen Landesinstituts in Kooperation mit der Atlantischen Akademie
as our face-to-face conference could not take place, please find below our Moodle-based offer that also includes two webinars in May.
For those who missed the e-session we offer recordings with reduced materials and teaching ideas.
Discover the following topics at your own pace online:
- Introducing the Problem of Ecological Inequality (Anna Schönbach, PL)
- Approaching the Phenomenon of Climate Change and Climate Skepticism (Anna Schönbach, PL)
- Climate Change: Exploring Workable Solutions (Anna Schönbach, PL)
- Teaching Environment to Younger Learners with J. Wornan’s and Ph. Honnoré’s 'Let’s Save Our planet' (Anna Schönbach, PL)
- Creation in Peril: American Evangelical Solutions to Environmental Problems (Melanie Gish, Centre for American Studies Heidelberg)
- Hazardous Waste and how it Affects our Environment (Jonas Stuck, Rachel Carson Centre)
- Sources to address the current situation with the COVID-19 and its implications for environmental issues
- Join two e-sessions, maximum 60 minutes each: Plastic Waste with Jonas Stuck and Sustainability through Urban Planning: Overcoming Challenges to Achieve Results (Michael Brown, Bosch Foundation)
- Complete the test at the end and share with us your choice of activities for your classroom
- Get your certificate on July, 31 2020
We are looking forward to meeting you online.
In line with our tradition, the entire course is in English.